How to Prevent Your Hair Color From Fading
1. Use Color Enhancing Hair Products. Avoid using products that contain alcohol and sulphates as they remove hair color. Unite hair products are formulated with color locking antioxidants and are sulphate, paraben and gluten free.
2. Deep Condition Your Hair at Least Once a Week. Damaged hair is prone to fading so nourish your hair with a repair treatment such as the Moroccan Oil Hydrating Mask. Hair color is shinier and lasts longer on healthy hair.
3. Limit Use of Heat Styling Tools. Excessive use of blow-dryers, curling and flat irons will dry hair out and lead to color fading. Protect your hair from heat styling by using Unite 7 Seconds Leave-in Conditioner on wet hair before you dry it.
4. Shampoo Your Hair Less Frequently and Use Cool Water. Hot water removes tone and will cause hair to be frizzier. Use Unite Dry Shampoo in between shampoos to absorb oil and increase volume to root area.
5. Limit Sun Exposure. UV rays will lighten hair color and cause dryness. Protect your hair from sun damage by using Unite 7 Seconds Leave-in Conditioner.
« 3 Tips to Protect Your Hair This Summer
| Summer’s Must Have Hair Products