Learn dry hair remedies that will protect, hydrate and repair your hair this winter by the hair experts at KaRu Salon.
In short, the weather, indoor heat and hats have taken their toll on your hair this winter. It’s frizzy, crispy, static-filled and dull. Dry hair is hard to control, won’t hold a curl or shine and is generally one of women’s most challenging beauty problems. But take heart! There is hope for your hair! Follow these simple dry hair remedies or ask your stylist for a deep conditioning treatment the next time your in for a haircut!
1. Use protection. Apply Unite 7 Seconds Leave in Conditioner to prevent damage from hot tools and seal in hair color.
2. Hydrate & repair. Replenish your hair with a deep conditioning treatment weekly such as the Unite Moisturizing Treatment. This paraben-free vegetable protein blend will repair and protect the hair and reduce breakage by 80%.
3. Limit your use of ‘hot’ items such as blow dryers and curling irons. If you must use hot tools, protect your hair with Unite 7 Seconds Leave In Conditioner. It offers Thermal and UV protection.
4. Avoid washing your hair in hot water, use warm or cool water instead. Hot water removes tone of hair color and can dry out your hair and skin.
5. Wash your hair less often, shampooing your hair strips the moisture out of your hair. Instead, try Unite 7 Seconds Dry Shampoo. This dry shampoo will refresh your hair without the use of water while removing excess oil, increasing volume, leaving no powder residue.
6. Get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks. This will prevent split ends that make your hair look frizzy. Apply Unite Lazer Straight Relaxing Fluid into wet hair to smooth and tame curly, wavy, or frizzy hair.